The AED Practi-TRAINER is a safe and cost effective way for trainers to prepare students in the proper use of an AED.
- Lightweight and easy to carry unit.
- Fully compliant with new ECC 2010 CPR guidelines.
- Remote control unit provides instructors with easy access to changing scenarios and ability to pause play for classroom discussion. Requires 2 AAA batteries, not included.
- 8 pre-programmed scenarios provide useful training and troubleshooting options for students.
- Adult and Child pads and training connectors are included for complete training.
- Uses 3 AA batteries (not included) or A/C Adapter which is sold separately.
- 1 year warranty.