ADENNA latex gloves are a popular choice in disposable exam gloves. These latex gloves fit well and comfortably onto a user’s hand. Made of natural rubber latex they stretch and flex the best among disposable materials. Powder free, hypo-allergenic and the lowest latex protein level available, minimizes the risk of latex protein or chemical residue related allergies. Specially manufactured with a light chlorination rinse, these gloves maintain a non-slip “tacky” surface perfect for wet or dry applications.
ADENNA Latex Powder Free Gloves
- Powder Free minimizes the risk of developing latex protein or chemical residue related allergies.
- Eliminate powder related contamination in critical exam or in clean room environment.
- Full textured surface provides superior grip in wet or dry applications.
- Smooth interior finish for easy donning and comfortable wear.
- Light chlorination rinses give the gloves the non-slip “tacky” surface.