With the OTO-Screen feature, the audiometer can be set to automatically test both ears at frequencies of 1000, 2000, and 4000 Hz, or 1000, 2000, 3000, and 4000 Hz at a decibel level of your choosing from 10 to 35 dB. Once set, the OTO-Screen will present the patient with a 40 dB familiarization tone at 1000 Hz and will then run through the test first on the right ear then the left ear at the dB level of your choosing.
If the patient responds to each tone with the patient response button, a green light will indicate a PASS and the test can be set for another screening. In addition to the OTO-Screen feature, this audiometer can also be used in manual screening mode, with large dials for controlling frequency and decibel level and membrane covered buttons silent operation of tone and right/left ear selection. Printer can be used to print the results.
- Unique instrument advances pure tone air conduction threshold and screening tests for hearing.
- The Model 1000 + OTO-SCREEN is a standard threshold & screening audiometer with the option of sequential testing.
- Sequential screening eliminating fatigue factor.
- OTO-SCREEN is microprocessor controlled resulting in accurate, consistent hearing tests.
- Hands-off screening gives the operator complete control of testing procedure.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Pure Tone Audiometer
- Patient Response Button
- AC Adapter
- Padded Canvas Carrying Case (only with 86013) or Printer (only with 86014)
- Meets or exceeds ANSI 3:6 - 1996. ANSI 3.21 1978 (R 1997) Methods for pure-tone threshold audiometry.
- O.S.H.A. C.H.D.P. and other requirements.
- Standard Mode - dB (Threshold Level) 0 to 90dB in 5dB steps: Frequency Range: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz.
- OTO-SCREEN Mode - dB (Threshold Level) 10 to 35dB in 5dB steps: Frequencies presented sequentially: 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 Hz.
- Easy to read displays, quiet soft membrane switches to facilitate testing.
- Portable package with padded bag, weighs 5 lbs.