Compares to Tylenol. Acetaminophen (325 mg/Tablet). Aspirin-free relief from pain and discomfort associated with colds, arthritis, headache, muscle ache, menstrual cramps and fever.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- muscular aches
- minor arthritis pain
- common cold
- menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
- Do not take more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use:
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription) - if you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop using and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.