The Braun ThermoScan Pro 6000 provides superior measurement accuracy without the need for precise positioning of the thermometer in the ear. The thermometer will correct for shallow placement of the prove in the ear. This is a common issue that can result in a low reading. The large, backlit display is easier to read in low room light conditions. The display is located on the rear of the thermometer for easy viewing and quick documentation of the temperature. The ergonomic handle design offers comfort, ease of holding and operation.
The ThermoScan Pro 6000 provides audible and visual cues that guide the user on proper use to ensure the most accurate reading. A single use latex free prove cover helps reduce the potential for cross contamination and is comfortable for the patient. The Braun ThermoScan Pro 6000 is an ideal choice for school clinics.
- 60 second pulse timer for manual measurement of respiration or pulse.
- Dedicated memory recall and C/F scale conversion operation buttons.
- Ability to set temperature scale default to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Manufactured from a plastic resin that is impact resistant and compatible with popular cleaning and disinfecting medical wipes.
- Designed to withstand a 4 foot accidental drop.
- Optical probe cover sensor switch provides better reliability and longevity.
- Latex free probe covers.
- 3 year limited warranty.