Using animated LED lights under the skin, your students will see the effect their CPR Compression Depth, Speed and Recoil has as the red LED lights respond to the quality of their technique. This essential visual learning tool instantly reinforces CPR Trainers instructions to students. The Brayden’s dual modes help structure CPR training: from learning effective CPR to perfecting CPR technique. 6 “C” alkaline batteries can power 160,000 compressions.
- Chest Compression Indicating Lights – LED lights illuminate to represent the volume of blood being circulated by the chest compressions. These will only fully light when the depth of compressions is at the correct depth.
- Blood Circulation Indicating Lights – LED lights illuminate to represent the flow of blood from the heart to the brain. These will only fully light once the rate of compressions is over 100 per minute.
- CPR Quality Indicating Light – This illuminates to represent that blood is reaching the brain. This will only fully light when the depth and speed of the compressions are correct.
- Head tilt and chin lift for opening airway.
- Air vent reduces the risk of cross contamination. Air from Brayden’s disposable lungs exits through the back of his head.
- 1 Spare Face
- 1 Lung Bag
- 10 Face Shields
- 6 “C” Cell Batteries
- Instructions for Use
- Carrying Bag/Kneeling Pad