The DeVilbiss Homecare Suction unit is a compact medical suctioning device that has been designed for reliable, portable operation. Vacuum adjustment allows for 80-550 mmHg and free flow of 27 liters/minute. The unit also comes complete with an easy-to-read gauge and an adjustable flow regulator with an easy-to-turn knob. This compact design and all the high performance capabilities are placed in a compact package weighing less than 6.3 pounds. Battery included.
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 80–550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Switch mode power supply allows operation on any AC voltage 100 V-240 V.
- Integrated bacterial filter
- Automatic float shut-off to prevent overflow into the unit
- Uses a rechargeable battery with 60 minutes run time
- Automatically recharges when connected to the power supply
- 12 V DC capability for vehicle charging
- Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard for Suction Equipment, achieving outstanding performance in the following tests:
AARC Guidelines for appropriate sub atmospheric pressures:
- Neonates: 60 - 80 mm Hg
- Infants: 80 - 100 mm Hg
- Children: 100 - 120 mm Hg
- Adults: 100 - 150 mm Hg