The FRx defibrillator guides rescuers through each step with clear voice commands and descriptive visual icons. The blue i-button activates HeartStart CPR Coaching for CPR assistance and flashing icons can be used for defibrillation even in loud disruptive situations. To treat a child or infant, simply insert the infant/child key and the device adjusts pad placement and CPR instructions (sold separately).
Compatible with professional-grade AEDs to ensure continuity of care. Unit is AHA compliant. When purchasing the FRx, School Nurse Supply, INC., needs a medical authorization form sent in with the order. This is the doctor’s information which states they know the facility has an AED.
- Unit performs daily, weekly and monthly self-checks to notify owners when pads and batteries need to be replaced or the device does not pass a self-check
- FRx is extremely rugged and can be used in harsh environments
- FRx offers an Infant/Child key that allows rescuers to switch from adult to pediatric mode without changing pads
- 5 year warranty
- 4 year battery
- Defibrillator includes: battery, Smart Pads II (1 set), owner’s manual and quick reference guide
- Medical authorization must be provided when purchasing AED
- Perfect for athletic use!