The Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P AED is clinically advanced, lightweight, easy-to-use and portable. The 350P guides the user step-by-step through the rescue process with audio and visual prompts. The rescuer will visually see where to place the pads, when to stand clear, and when it is safe to touch the victim.
The 350P uses HeartSine's practical Pad-Pak, which incorporates the battery and electrodes into a single-use cartridge. This allows for monitoring of only 1 expiration date, and only 1 item to replace after use. The Pad-Pak only needs to be replaced every 4 years, if not used, which makes it cost-effective for school budgets.
For children under the age of 8 years, a Pediatric-Pak is available. This unit uses proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware and proprietary SCOPE Biphasic technology that will adjust for patient impedance differences, assesses rhythm and recommends wheter defibrillation is needed. This unit offers a user-friendly, 2-button operation. Medical authorization is required for this unit.
- Compact, lightweight and portable.
- Smallest and lightest AED on the market.
- Audio and visual prompts guide step-by-step through rescue process.
- Pad-Pak used on adults and children (8 years and up) need to be replaced every 4 years.
- Automatic self-check.
- Integrated metronome prompts the CPR chest compression rate.
- Medical prescription required.
- Most reliable - 10-year factory warranty (longest in the industry).
- HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P AED Unit
- Adult Pad-Pak (Electrodes & Battery)
- Carrying Case
- Training DVD
- Owner's Manual
- Maintenance/Inspection Tag
- Window/Wall Decal
- Quick Reference Card