The new DD65 v2 headsets will provide more comfort and improved noise reduction. The headset places the cushion around the outside of the external ear compared to other headphones that sit directly on the external ear providing a more comforting fit. One cord design allows for easier placement and removal of the headphones from the audiometer units. Due to the circumaural fit of the headphone, noise reduction of external environmental sounds is improved compared to the DD45 headset. This allows standard room noise to cause less interference during the testing process which leads to faster and more reliable results.
The super-lightweight Maico MA 1 weighs in at only 1 pound. Small enough to hold in the palm of your hand! Tucked into its carrying case (included), the MA 1 is our smallest, lightest portable audiometer.
- Air conduction screener.
- Easy one hand push button operation.
- Fits in the palm of your hand.
- Exceptionally lightweight, only 1 pound.
- Runs on 2 AA alkaline batteries.
- Audiogram Pad
- 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Carrying Case
- DD65 v2 Circumaural Headset
- Device Stand
- Operators Manual
- TDH39 Headset
- Audiocup Headset
Test Frequencies: 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 Hz
Rise/Fall Time: 35 msec typical
Attenuator Range: 15 to 50 db HL 5 dB steps
Distortion: 0.5% typical, 3% maximum
Dimensions: 2.5”W x 6”H x 7/8”D, 6.35 cm x 15.24 cm x 2.22 cm
Weight: 2.1 lbs (with accessories and carrying case)
Power Supply: 2 AA Alkaline
Product Videos from Maico Diagnostics:
- Tympanometer probe maintenance
- ERO SCAN Probe tube replacement
- MA 1 quickTips
- MA 28 quickTips
- MA 42 quickTips
- How to performs air conduction audiometry
- MAICO Sessions software
- PILOT TEST screening audiometer
- PILOT TEST performing select picture audiometry
- MAICO Product Disinfection and COVID-19