The super-lightweight Maico MA 1 weighs in at only 1 pound. Small enough to hold in the palm of your hand! Tucked into its carrying case (included), the MA 1 is our smallest, lightest portable audiometer.
- Air conduction screener.
- Easy one hand push button operation.
- Fits in the palm of your hand.
- Exceptionally lightweight, only 1 pound.
- Runs on 2 AA alkaline batteries.
- Audiogram Pad
- 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Carrying Case
- DD45 Headset with HB7 Headset
- Device Stand
- Operators Manual
- TDH39 Headset
- Audiocup Headset
Test Frequencies: 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 Hz
Rise/Fall Time: 35 msec typical
Attenuator Range: 15 to 50 db HL 5 dB steps
Distortion: 0.5% typical, 3% maximum
Dimensions: 2.5”W x 6”H x 7/8”D, 6.35 cm x 15.24 cm x 2.22 cm
Weight: 2.1 lbs (with accessories and carrying case)
Power Supply: 2 AA Alkaline
Product Videos from Maico Diagnostics:
- Tympanometer probe maintenance
- ERO SCAN Probe tube replacement
- MA 1 quickTips
- MA 28 quickTips
- MA 42 quickTips
- How to performs air conduction audiometry
- MAICO Sessions software
- PILOT TEST screening audiometer
- PILOT TEST performing select picture audiometry
- MAICO Product Disinfection and COVID-19