Carefully Engineered for Accuracy
State-of-the-art audiometric circuitry ensures accurate, fast test results. Switch between tone, pulse or warble by simply pressing a button. Large, fingertip control knobs provide access to a full range of frequencies and hearing levels.
- All-in-one sturdy case with built-in handle and storage.
- Continuous, pulse, warble tones.
- Easy fingertip operation of frequency and hearing level controls.
Easy to Transport
The rigid, yet lightweight case with built-in handle and storage compartment not only protects the audiometer, but also allows you to pick-up-and-go in a hurry. Ample storage holds headphones and other accessories.
- DD45 Audiometric Headset with HB7 Headset
- Audiogram Pad
- Operators Manual
- AC Adapter
- Audiocup Headset
- Power Cord
Frequency Accuracy: +/- 1% maximum
Rise/Fall Time: 35 msec
Distortion: 0.5% typical, 2.5% maximum
Crosstalk: -100 db HL minimum
On/Off Ratio: Greater than 80 dB
Frequency Modulation: +/-5% frequency modulating rate at 5 Hz
Frequency Range: 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
Hearing Level Range: -10 to 100 dBHL in 1 and 5 dB steps
Dimensions: 10“W x 6“H x 14.5“D, 25.5 cm W x 15 cm H x 37 cm D
Weight: 5.28 lbs/ 2.4 kg (with all accessories)
Power Supply: External, 5 VDC, MA 100-240 VAC
Stimulus: Continuous, pulse, warble
Product Videos from Maico Diagnostics:
- Tympanometer probe maintenance
- ERO SCAN Probe tube replacement
- MA 1 quickTips
- MA 28 quickTips
- MA 42 quickTips
- How to performs air conduction audiometry
- MAICO Sessions software
- PILOT TEST screening audiometer
- PILOT TEST performing select picture audiometry
- MAICO Product Disinfection and COVID-19