The PILOT TEST was designed for the providers who screen children and understands there is no "one size fits all” solution to hearing screening. The colorful overlay helps put the child at ease and allows the provider to quickly determine which method of screening is best for the child: pure tone audiometry or select picture audiometry.
Select picture audiometry is ideal for children who are unable to accomplish a pure tone hearing screening or when testing children with a disability. The goal of hearing screening is to identify children with hearing loss. The PILOT TEST gives you the tools to meet the goals of your facility.
- Colorful child-friendly device.
- 2-in-1 screening device: pure tone audiometry and select picture audiometry.
- Full frequency range of 125 to 8kHz for pure tone testing.
- English and Spanish picture boards included.
- Large colorful LCD display screen.
- Optional printer.
- PILOT TEST Audiometer
- Headset DD45 with HB7 Headband
- Picture Board - English and Spanish
- Picture Training Sheet - English and Spanish
- Score Pads - Engish and Spanish
- Roll of Stickers "Pilot License"
- Monitor Phone
- Power Supply
- Carrying Case
- Operational Manual
- Quick Guide