The PILOT TEST was designed for the clinician who screens children and understands there is no "one size fits all" to hearing screening. The colorful design instantly puts the child at ease and allows the screener to quickly determine which method of screening is best for the child. The 2-in-1 design allows screeners options to actively and reliably move the testing process along. At the end of the "game", the clide is rewarded with a pilot sticker for their active participation. The PILOT TEST offers both pure tone audiometry for standard testing, and select picture speech audiometry for young children or when testing children with a disability.
- Colorful kid friendly device.
- 2-in-1 screening device - pure tone audiometry and select picture speech audiometry.
- Full frequency range for pure tone testing.
- English and Spanish included.
- Available with or without printer.
- PILOT TEST Audiometer
- Headset DD45 with HB7 Headband
- Picture Board - English and Spanish
- Picture Training Sheet - English and Spanish
- Score Pads - Engish and Spanish
- Roll of Stickers "Pilot License"
- Monitor Phone
- Power Supply
- Carrying Case
- Operational Manual
- Quick Guide