Compares to Halls. Menthol/eucalyptus vapor action cough drops clear nasal passages and provide temporary relief of minor throat irritation and cough due to colds or inhaled irritants. Pleasant cherry flavor. Each cough drop contains Menthol 7.6mg.
- cough as may occur with a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 2 days
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every hour as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache - these could be signs of a serious condition
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.