A convenient, modular package that puts everything needed for fast, accurate diagnoses at arm's length. Customize your Wall System to match your individual needs. By combining a wall aneroid, ophthalmoscope, otoscope, specula dispenser, and thermometer, Welch Allyn puts all the basic diagnostic tools within easy reach.
- Energy efficient with handle-based rheostats and automatic on/off sensors make operation simple.
- Help reduce facility cost with a more energy efficient product.
- Help reduce risk of cross contamination by reducing contact with no on/off switch.
- Help improve work flow with contoured handles that automatically turn on/off.
- Quickly and easily upgrade from the Welch Allyn 767 Wall Transformer to the GS 777 Wall Transformer.
- Instrument heads sold separately.
Welch Allyn Wall Aneroid
Recessed, laser-engraved dial face with high-contrast pointer provides certified accuracy to reduce errors and improve patient care. Lifetime calibration warranty reduces cost of ownership.
Welch Allyn Coaxial Ophthalmoscope
18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility. 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters.
Welch Allyn MacroView Otoscope
Almost twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification than traditional otoscopes. Allows for simplified diagnosis of Otitis Media through superior visualization of the tympanic membrane.
Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus Electronic Thermometer
Provides accurate oral temperatures in 4 to 6 seconds, axillary and rectal temperatures in 10 to 13 seconds and adult axillary temperatures in 12 to 15 seconds. Reduce risk of cross-contamination with single-use probe covers. Improve efficiency with convenient storage for 75 probe covers. Takes approximately 6,000 readings on 3 AA batteries and provides last temperature recall.