Delivers almost twice the field of view at higher magnification compared to standard otoscopes, making it easier to visualize the auditory canal and tympanic membrane. This instrument is a significant advance in hand-held otoscopy, providing an improved view for enhanced learning and decision making.
- A nearly complete view of the tympanic membrane with approximately twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification than a traditional otoscope.
- Better clarity and definition of landmarks.
- The ability to adjust focus for variable ear canal length or farsighted eyes.
- Tip grip for secure fastening and ejection of ear specula.
- Fiber optics produce cool light with no reflections, no obstruction.