The trainer will allow students to learn proper rate and depth of CPR chest compression in a training setting. The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer is designed to closely mimic the operation of the clinical AED, offering students a more realistic rescue experience.
- An active LCD display with full-color rescue images that mirror what a student will see on a clinical ZOLL AED 3 device.
- Contact sensors in the training pads that detect pad contact with the manikin, eliminating the need for a remote control to support rescue simulations.
- An on-device pause button that allows the instructor to pause a training scenario.
- Long-lasting consumables, which save time and money.
- Easy USB software update/language configuration.
- ZOLL AED 3 Trainer
- ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-Padz electrode training harness (minimum of 100 training sessions)
- Trainer electrode gels/liner for ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-Padz (minimum of 50 training sessions)
- Four D Batteries
- Operator's Guide