The Zoll AED Plus will assist anyone when cardiac arrest occurs. This AED features Real CPR help, which is a CPR feedback tool. This tool is able tosee what you are doing and provides feedback to help you. The voice commands will tell you whether your CPR compressions are "good compressions" or whether you need to "push harder".
Zoll AED Plus will show you the depth of each compression and metronome will lead you to the correct rate of compressions. If the voice commands are not easily heard, the Zoll AED Plus offers text prompt to advise you during CPR. This rugged design will resist dust, direct water spray and has an IP rating of 5.5.
Unlike most AED units, Zoll AED Plus has the lowes cost of ownership because the CPR-D Padz and batteries only need to be replaced every 5 years, if not used. Medical authorization is required for this unit.
- Real CPR Help - voice commands and text prompt.
- Support through the complete chain of survival, easy-to-understand audio prompts and illustrations.
- Powered by 10 lithium batteries.
- Rugged design.
- Pads and batteries only need to be replaced every 5 years, if not used.
- 7-year factory warranty.
- Medical prescription required.
- Zoll AED Plus Unit
- Adult CPR-D Padz
- Carrying Case
- Training DVD
- Owner's Manual
- Maintenance/Inspection Tag
- Window/Wall Decal
- Quick Reference Card